I am a bit of quote addict, I love them, they inspire me. I love to break them down and see how they apply to my life. Our thoughts can make us happy or make us cry, quotes provide good nutrition for the mind and our emotional well being.
Here are a few quotes I would like to share with you:
- Life isn’t as serious as the mind makes it out to be – Eckhart Tolle
- If you want to be full let yourself become Empty – Lao Lzu
- Forget like a child any injury done by somebody – immediately. Never keep it in the Heart. It Kindles Hatred – Swami Sivananda
- If you don’t design your Own life Plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone elses plan. And guess what they planned for you. Not Much. – Jim Rohn
Finally, I actually learned this many year ago on a course I did at work. “We are what we repeated do”. I expand this for myself to mean: – success or failure, good or bad habits, it is just a matter of what I repeatedly do. If I think uplifting thoughts then I will always be happy. Success is just a matter of repeating , not giving up, keep on trying, just keep on keeping on, even when you don’t want to.
Thank you for stopping by. Please like, comment, share or subscribe to this blog.
- Life Lessons – Teaching you…
- My Favourite Mohandas Gandhi Quotes
- Good Morning – Unknown Author
- Impossible/ Possible
- Thoughts and Life
© 2016 ThoughtsnLifeBlog