I love quotes, they inspire me. It is always good to break the quote down and see how we can apply into our life. To like a quote is one thing but to make your life better from that quote is a whole different level.
Our thoughts can make us happy or make us cry, quotes provide good nutrition for the mind and our emotional well being. Enjoy!
Here are a few quotes I would like to share with you:
- Above all, don’t lie to yourself. The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to a point that he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him. and so loses all respect for himself and others. And having no respect he ceases to love. -Fyodor Dostoyersky.
- Having positive and powerful thoughts is a true awareness of the self. – Dadi Janki
- Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired. – Jules Renard
- Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. – Goethe
- The way you get started is to quit talking and begin doing – Walt Disney
- If Freedom of Speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led , like sheep to the slaughter. – George Washington
Thank you for stopping by. Please like, comment, share or subscribe to this blog.
- Positive, Motivation, Balance Quotes #1
- Life Lessons – Teaching you…
- My Favourite Mohandas Gandhi Quotes
- Good Morning – Unknown Author
- Impossible/ Possible
- Thoughts and Life