Vegetarian Spicy Soya Bean Noodles – Yummy
Prepared with love, peace and calm. The way we prepare out food impacts our moods, our thoughts and feelings.
- 1 Courgettes (aka Zucchini)
- 1 Red and 1 Green Bell Peppers
- 6 Mushrooms
- 1 Carrots (if you want – I was being lazy and didn’t this time)
- Other vegies you want
- Boiled water
- Amoy – Toban Chilli Bean Sauce
- Salt to taste (well balance out the chilli). We use Himalayan salt – it is better than table salt which is chemically produced. Himalayan salt will have more minerals in it.
- Dry Noodles (egg free) of your choice.
- Calming music and a clear frame of mind. Happy, with the thought I am going to cook a beautiful, healthy, hearty, meal for my family and I . It will fill us with peace and love
Notes : Quantities of vegetable as you feel fit. Okay – this recipe is not for beginners, in that it won’t be step by step – but it is easy, mix and match as you will
Preparation and Method:
- Wash your face and your hands
- Meditation in the kitchen or Meditate in your quiet spot but becareful and alert.
- In the Kitchen – the real preparation . Whilst playing a song from the ones on my songs page or any calming music, lets start the preparation. However, you mind must be prepared the frame of mind we cook and prepare food in, impacts us and those who eat it (well I believe it does – a for example story at end)
- Cut all veggies into medium to thin strips all same-ish size
- Get your wok, and heat it up a tiny tiny amount of sunflower oil ( which is one of the healthier oils for the heart – not the healthiest as per British Heart Foundation, but one of the healthiest). Less oil we use better for the heart.
- Add your courgettes – Zucchini cook for a bit, if it starts to stick add a drop of boiled water
- Add Bell Pepper – cook for a bit. Add boiled water if it starts to stick
- Add a tiny tiny amount of salt – to create a bit of water and cover for a little bit
- In a separate pan, boil water for noodles
- In the wok add mushroom, and keep adding tiny bits of water if it gets stuck. Cook for a bit
- Add about 2-3 medium sized spoons of the chilli bean sauce. Keep tasting as you go along.
- Add you noodles to the boiling pan – no added salt or extra oil
- In your wok – if you feel the veggies are done, then turn the wok off and cover.
- Once noodles are cooked, drain them, if you want to put a bit of cold water to stop them cooking any more.
- Add the noodles to the wok, and stir. May be heat up if you have turned off the heat. Taste it add a bit of salt if it too chilli, salt will balance it out.
- Now that you have finished cooking in a calm and peaceful mind set. Take a little bit out offer it to the divine (if you believe in the divine) or just take a bit out and sit down in meditation and fill it with peace, love and happiness. Add that bit back to the main wok and stir back in – so the vibration spread.
- Ready to eat with Family. Individually family members can say Grace or just something of thanks and fill the food with peaceful vibration.
- I like to have it with camomile tea
Yummy Yummy in my Tummy. I hope you have a go and enjoy. The sauce is a ready made sauce so I am not sure if you can get it everywhere. We have to get it from the specialist Chinese store.
The way food is prepared really impact our mood, our thoughts, our health. So a lityle story. There was this extremely well to do man who never a concern for money. Suddenly, he started to have dreams and nightmares about money. This continued for a few days. Then stopped for a few days and then Started for a few day. He thought to himself, I have no reason to worry about money. He was speaking to his cook and she eventually explained to him that her family were deeply concerned by money. Then he realised why he felt the way he did. Additionally there were a few day when the cook was off he didn’t feel like that.
So I hopefully, from the story you can see how we think while we cook impacts our food. Actually the whole atmosphere of the house impacts your life. Ever gone to someones house and felt like you could cut the atmosphere with a knife? I encourage you to meditate in your home every day, and to cook in love , peace and in a calm frame of mind and see the magic unfold in your life.
Finally, as you know I am new to blogging, and I can’t really take a good photo, so this was my attempt of taking photos for my blog and loading them up.Sorry I just could not figure out how to rotate the Chill bean Sauce bottle ( any experts out there – please advice me desperately – lol). This was actually Friday’s lunch but I thought I would make it Sundays post. You can see my learning curve and preparation curve here – my fellow bloggers – Lol!
Thank you for stopping by. Please, comment, like, share or subscribe to my blog. Any, any photography and editing advice really needed – thanks in advance.
Equipment – Nikon Cool Pix & MSPaint. All pictures in this blog are the copyright of Thoughtsnlifeblog 2016.
Inspired by the teaching of Raja Yoga Meditation as taught by Brahma Kumaris. The way we prepare our food and in what consciousness we eat our foods, impacts our thoughts, moods, feeling and your mediation experience.
© 2016 ThoughtsNlifeBlog