This is a post full YouTube Video’s from Robin Sharma and Amit & Naroop. I include a blog post by a fellow blogger Vincent Carlos.
I find all these videos brilliant pep talks that help me get out of the Monday Rut, or the RUT in general. We are not always upbeat, we have downs, we want to give up. So for those times, listen to these wonderful videos and read the great Blog post and inspire yourself back into action.
The blog post Success Requires Patience by Vincent Carlos is full of facts and figures on how long it took people like Bill Gates to become successful. It is quite inspiring and it makes it real for us. The importance of patience and
We can bring ourselves up or we can bring ourselves down with our thoughts, it is all in our hands.
Amit and Naroop
This video is brilliant there is a bit in video where Naroop talks about Fail , fail, fail, fail, fail, fail, fail, fail, fail, Success, Then Fail , fail, fail, fail. … success. I found this truly inspirational talk and It can be applied to any field of life not just photography. I hope you find it inspirational. I include the facebook snippet here and the full video is below.
Those who have read my post on The Power of Journaling already know I am a Robin Sharma fan. Here are a couple of his video I enjoy and that inspire me into action, especially when I am in RUT mode.
Amit and Naroop’s Full Video if you are interested in hearing the whole video
So my take away
- Get up early and go to bed early. Have discipline. When you wake up early you seize the day rather than waste it.
- Know how to motivate yourself, drive yourself, know how to pick yourself up, have a goal, have an aim, have a plan for your life, have a dream, remind yourself of it, make steps to progress these.
- Have a goal, aim and have a plan for each day. Go an attack your plan for each day, but stay flexible, because sometimes plans don’t go the way we want them to and life happens. But, don’t go living an aimless life – that would be such a waste of your potential.
- Know that it took Bill Gates 20 years plus before becoming successful. Google his story.
- Know that YouTube is full of video by Robin Sharma, Brian Tracy, and loads of others – so you can pick yourself up for free and get driven for free.
- Know that you can google anything, the library is at your finger tips, there is no excuse any more not to find out stuff.
- Know and believe in yourself, keep on keeping on. Rely on yourself and be your own coach.
- Know that your thoughts will help you or fail you. Watch your thoughts. Now , never become an Ego maniac – stay humble and real. A successful person is extremely humble not arrogant – generally. Some have more money than sense. But a successful person is real and humble – if arrogance comes in then in my book you are not successful, your on the verge of being a bully.
- Remind your self of your goals and aim. Do a Pep talk to yourself once a week or regularly if you are in a mega rut.
- Be an all rounder. Variety is the spice of life, don’t just go for your goal cause you will get stuck. Go to the Gym, cook, Read, socialise, hobbies, volunteer – keep expanding your life as you chase your dream or try to realise your dream.
Acknowledgement to Robin Sharma, Amit & Naroop and Vincent Carlos. Their work is out there free on YouTube or WordPress for you to find and be inspired.
Thanks for stopping by . Please comment, like , share or subscribe to my blog.
Recent Post you might like
- Motivation, Inspiration & Perspective
- Time Management #1
- Life Lessons – Teaching you…
- Two Wolves – Unknown Author
- Fear – Procrastination- Paralyzed
- The Mood Roller Coaster
- The Power of Good Wishes
- Stroll – Visualization
- Success – The Greatest …..