What we read impacts our thoughts and feeling. Our thoughts either allow us to be happy or sad. We can change our thoughts and feelings if we want. We can read something and see it’s beauty and let it be that. Or we can read something, see it’s beauty and apply it in our life and become that beautiful, kind, humble, courageous, outstanding , sincere, trustworthy person we want to be. Or we already are that – meaning we need to keep the dust off, by practicing to be good each and every day of our life.
Be the change you want to see in the world – Gandhi. It all starts with us, us individual.
A few quotes for this week.
- Nothing in life is more remarkable than the unnecessary anxiety which we endure and generally create ourselves. Benjamin Disraeli
- The future depends on what we do in the present – Gandhi
- My life is a message – Gandhi
- If we want to reach real peace in this world, we should start educating children – Gandhi
- I don’t think of all the misery, but of all the beauty that still remains. – Anne Frank
Thanks for stopping by. Please comment, like, share, or subscribe to this blog.
© 2016 Thoughtsnlifeblog