- Approval is nice to have, but my self worth is NOT dependent on it.
- I am good enough, I am worthwhile, I am strong.
- I am capable, my strength’s lie in different things, that others may not have.
- Perfection is not required all the time. It is nice to have but it is not a necessity for every task.
- Learn to accept people as they are and learn to work with them as they are. Adapt yourself to others way of working. This will create a peaceful interaction.
- Don’t expect everyone to be like you, everyone is unique.
- If you blame – point the finger, remember 3 fingers are pointing back at you.
- You can only change yourself.
- Fill your mind with thoughts of happiness.
- Write 10 things you are grateful for every day.
- See the benefit in every situation even if it seems horrible.
- Be kind to yourself and others.
Thank you for stopping by. Please comment, like, share or subscribe to this blog. So you have any rules for living life- would you like to share them in the comments below.
12 thoughts on “12 thoughts for a More Confident Life.”