What we think impacts our mood, our life, our goals, our everything. Feed your mind good thoughts, be inspired and be brilliant. I hope you enjoy this weeks selection of quotes. As you can see this my 8th week of quotes, so do make a point of checking out my other post on quotes, as well as my other blog post.
This weeks Quotes:-
- One who deceives will always find those who allow themselves to be deceived. – Niccolo Machiavelli
- We should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us. – Abdul Kalam
- Ask for what you want and be prepared to get it. – Maya Angelou
- He who never made a mistake, never made a discovery. – Samuel Smiles.
- There’s nothing in the world so demoralizing as money. – Sophocles.
- The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision. – Helen Keller
- Those who intend on becoming great should love neither themselves nor their own things, but only what is just, whether it happens to be done by themselves or others. – Plato
- It is better to offer no excuse than a bad one. – George Washington.
- Adversity test the sincerity of friends. – Aesop
Thank you for stopping by. Please like, comment, share or subscribe to my blog. Which quote did you like, have you got your own favourite quote that you live your life by.
© 2016 ThoughtsNlifeBlog