Peace – Quotes #9
Be the change you want to see in the world – Gandhi.
Let concentrate on being peaceful, here are a few quotes on peace and a few thoughts on peace, and being peaceful.
- Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieve by understanding. – Albert Einstein
- We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves. -Dalai Lama
- Where ignorance is our master there is no possibility of real peace. – Dalai Lama
- Peace begins with a smile. – Mother Teresa
- There was never a bad peace or a good war. – Benjamin Franklin
- Peace comes from within. – Buddha
- Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be the sons of God.- Jesus
- Peace at home is peace in the country. Peace in the Country is peace in the World. M. K Ataturk
- When the choice is to be right or to be kind, always make the choice that brings peace. – Wayne Dyer
Thoughts on Peace posted on this blog site:
My thoughts on Peace:
Without Peace there is no Balance.
When I expect, when I assume I lose both happiness and peace
When my mind is cluttered with waste I am peace-less.
Peace is our natural state of being, we need to reawaken it. We need to re-nurture it. We need to plan it everyday and tend to it every day. Life is for peaceful and harmonious interactions. Let go of the waste and hurt, and treasure the beauty of peace for then I will be happy, balanced and peaceful. I will not be the puppet of this one said this and that one said that.
Enjoy being peaceful and balance
Thanks for stopping by. Please comment, share, like, or subscribe to to this blog.
© 2016 thoughtsnlifeblog