Daily Intention – Calm, Cool, Collective
Choose an intention for the day. Choose to be calm, cool and collective all day.
When I start my day calmly with cool head then the rest of my day will be calm and cool. Even if the day is crazy, I will still be calm and cool.
Make good routines in your life, for example
- get to bed early
- get your clothes, breakfast and lunch ready for the next day
- take 15 minutes in the evening to tidy up the house
- take 10 minutes clean the kitchen at night
- Keep your mind and house decluttered.
- Meditate or make yourself the calm before you sleep
- Wake up earlier by 15 minutes then you normally do.
- Meditate in the morning
- Practice affirmations in the morning – even regularly through the day
- Practice gratitude daily
- Eat breakfast calmly
- Set your intention to be calm, cool and collective no matter what your day is like. You will experience calmness through out your day.
The way you start your day will impact the rest of your day. Start calm and your day will be calm, even if the day gets bit stressed you will be able to calm yourself down again. We all need to develop tools to be calm, to stay calm, and to make ourselves calm when a storm appears, or during the storm or after the storm.
Thoughts, feelings, words and action are all our creation. If I want to be calm it is my choice. If I want to be angry it is my choice.
What is your choice ?
Thanks for stopping by. Please like , share , comment or subscribe to this blog.
© 2016 Thoughtsnlifeblog