What we think, read, feel- feeds our mind, our thoughts and therefore impacts our lives. In turn we feel happy or we feel sad, we feel motivated or we feel flattened. I love quotes they motivate me, drive me into action, inspire me to be the best I can be.
Here is this weeks selection of quotes – for inspiration, reflection, change and motivation
- The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. – Pablo Picasso
- When inspiration does not come to me, I go halfway to meet it.- Sigmund Freud
- If you go out looking for friends, you’re going to find they are very scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere. – Zig Ziglar
- We need more light about each other. Light creates understanding, understanding creates love, love creates patience, and patience creates unity. – Malcolm X
- The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it and join the dance. -Alan Watts
- Fear may come true that which one is afraid of. – Viktor Frankl
- Happiness is a virtue, not its reward. – Baruch Spinoza
- To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance. – Oscar Wilde
- I never pick up an item without thinking of how I might improve it. – Thomas A. Edison
- To Give real service, you must add something which cannot be brought or measured with money. – Visvesvaraya
- Don’t just read the easy stuff. You may be entertained by it, but you will never grow from it.- Jim Rohn
- A good head and good heart are always a formidable combination. But when you add to that a literate tongue or pen, then you have something very special.- Nelson Mandela
Thank you for stopping by. Please like, comment, share, or subscribe to my blog.
P.S – I just wanted to say a special thank you to all my followers (new and old), all my likers and comment-ors. It is so lovely to know that this blog is loved. Thank you for your love and support – I sincerely appreciate it with all my heart A BIG THANK YOU.
© 2016 Thoughtsnlifeblog