What we eat impacts our bodies.
What we think, read, feel and contemplate impacts our mind and our physical health.
So let us be inspired, motivated, to change our way of thinking and be the best we can be.
This weeks Quotes:
- What is evil ? Whatever springs from weakness. – Friedrich Nietzsche
- The un-examined life is not worth living. – Socrates
- Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your valuse. – Dalai Lama
- Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things which matter least – Goethe
- Every Morning we are born again. What we do today is what matter most. – Buddha
- Courage is being scared to death.. and saddling up anyway. -John Wayne
- In the rush for justice it is important not to lose sight of principles ..- Kofi Annan
- Leadership and Learning are indispensable to each other. – John F Kennedy
- Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all – Alexander the Great
Thanks you for stopping by. Please comment, like, share, or subscribe to the blog.
© 2016 Thoughtsnlife