- How do you use your Time ?
- What is the motivation to get up in the morning?
- Why do we keep snoozing ?
- Procrastination ! Are we wasting our life away ?
Answers: For you to find out by asking yourself the questiona and ……..
How we use each and every second of our life is vital to our happiness and success, to our calmness and stability.
- The world may fall down around, but how stable am I inside?
- What do I need to do to make myself stable inside?
Each and every second of the day counts. Especially how you start your day and how you end your day. Your success, happiness and calmness are impacted by your routines and moods. To feel stable in your life is a fine balancing act. Procrastination, laziness and carelessness are acts of self sabotage ensuring we don’t do well! But, Life is a Habit, and Habits can be made or broken! It is our choice!
My father always said to me ” Early to bed , Early to Rise makes a Man Healthy, Wealthy and Wise”.
My mum’s advice from her experiences of doing a degree and studying was get up early i.e 4am and study, that’s the best time.
When I follow my parents advice I was successful and I am still successful.
However, I have learnt that when I don’t go to bed on time, and I don’t wake up early the day is chaos and the day runs away with itself. This is why I believe:-
- in Routines,
- daily intentions,
- Journaling (as away of keeping myself in check) and releasing any annoyances
- Exercising or at least stretching
- Having breakfast,
- Having Lunch
- Have a decent Dinner
- Drinking enough water
- Reading something positive,
- Faith in the Divine and his blessing in my life
- Preparing for tomorrow the night before
- I do my to do list at the end of the day – so when I get to the office – I just crack on
Note: you will find a blog post on most of these topics on my blog, use the search box and search for the key word.
To conclude : When my morning is smooth, calm and organised, then my day is too, and I achieve sooooooooo much more. But, if I go to bed late (generally wasting time somewhere), then the cycle of getting up late starts and it all falls apart.
I would like to share two you tube video about Miracle Mornings – One is the short by Dani and one Is longer (by the author of the Miracle Morning). Also, if you are a fan of Robin Sharma – He also talks about the golden hour, the 5am Morning club (you can look him up)
I share what inspires me and what I try to do in my own life, as I can see the benefits of it . I know that if I am internally stable the world can crash around me, but I will be fine, because of my daily meditation, positive thinking and routines.
Before I share the Youtube Video: Let me share some of my past blogs that are related to this post that you may also wish to take advantage of before/after seeing the youtube videos
- Meditation – A Daily Practice
- Time Management #1
- The Power of Journaling
- Make Monday Count!
- Are You Present or Can TODAY Wait ?
- Imagine: One World filled with Peace & Harmony!
- Dealing with Low Self-Esteem, Worth or Value.
- Peace – Is Who I am!
Thanks for stopping by. Please like, comment, share or subscribe to this blog.
Other Blog posts you might like
- Self Mastery – The Art of….#1
- See No, Hear No, Speak No, Think No!
- Affirmations & Repetition – The Key to Confidence and Happiness
- End Your Day Positively
- Intention For Today – Keep Your Mind Beautiful
- Overwhelmed, Stressed, Fed Up
- Daily Positive Thoughts
- The Power of Routines
- Mirror – Others are said to be A Mirror for us.
- Life is One Big Habit!
Useful Websites for Meditation
I follow Raja Yoga Meditation taught by the Brahma Kumaris. I also use Just-A-Minute meditation to help me in my day. I have a page dedicated to meditation – so check it out.
You can also find me on
- Instagram : thoughtsnlifeblog
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Thoughtsnlifebl
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thoughtsnlifeblog.wordpress.com1/ Pinterest : thoughtsnlifebl
- Google+ : firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright ThoughtsNLifeblog 2016 All right reserved www.thoughtsnlifeblog.com
Image acknowledgement: :http://www.freeimages.com. Instagram, Youtube, Google or my own creations