Beautiful Story by Unknown Author.
Are you a Carrot, Egg, or Coffee ? or all three? You will never look at a Carrot, Egg,or Coffee in the same way.
A young woman went to her mother and told her about her life and how things were so hard for her. She did not know how she was going to make it and wanted to give up. She was tired of fighting and struggling.
Other Blog posts you might like
- Self Mastery – The Art of….#1
- See No, Hear No, Speak No, Think No!
- Meditation – A Daily Practice
- Affirmations & Repetition – The Key to Confidence and Happiness
- End Your Day Positively
- Intention For Today – Keep Your Mind Beautiful
- Overwhelmed, Stressed, Fed Up
- Daily Positive Thoughts
- The Power of Routines
- Mirror – Others are said to be A Mirror for us.
- Life is One Big Habit!
Useful Websites for Meditation
I follow Raja Yoga Meditation taught by the Brahma Kumaris. I also use Just-A-Minute meditation to help me in my day. I have a page dedicated to meditation – so check it out.
You can also find me on
- Instagram : thoughtsnlifeblog (you will find me on here daily)
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Thoughtsnlifebl (almost daily)
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thoughtsnlifeblog.wordpress.com1/ ( as and when I post a blog )
- Pinterest : thoughtsnlifebl (as and when I post a blog)
- Contact me on : email@example.com
- Google+ : firstname.lastname@example.org (not so active on this )
© Copyright ThoughtsNLifeblog 2016 All right reserved www.thoughtsnlifeblog.com
Image acknowledgement: :http://www.freeimages.com. Instagram, Youtube, Google or my own creations
Originally posted on 29th July 2016 on http://www.thoughtsnlifeblog.com REPOST 12th Nov 2016 ** I just love this **