Blessing: May you be unshakeable and immovable
Always have faith in yourself and the divine, never become afraid or fluctuate in the face of a difficult situation.
When you build up your stock of resilience, meditation, calmness, contentment, simplicity and maturity, no storm will shake you. Because within you, you hold a bank balance full of tolerance, flexibility, adaptability, the ability to connect to the divine and draw his energy any time, a stock of contentment, calmness, humility and a firm faith in your ability to handle it all.
When you hold the hand of the Divine, you can handle it, You can handle it , when you feed yourself positive and calm thoughts each and every day.
Then those difficult situations become, it is a game for you, to see how stable you remain, or if you need to do more work. All the pre-work of making yourself full of positivity and calmness, building your reserves helps you in these situations.
Then you become unshakeable and immovable. Immovable is not a reference to being stubborn, it is a reference you inner stability, your calmness, your wisdom to know what is right and wrong and having the courage to stay on the right side no matter what.
This piece was inspired by the Raja Yoga Meditation taught by the Brahma Kumaris.
Thanks for stopping by, please like, comment , share, or subscribe to this blog.
Other Blog posts you might like
- I the Soul am A Point of Immortal Light
- There is Happiness in the Company of the Divine
- The Power of Journaling
- Time Management #1
- Be Present Today and Everyday by Having a Strong Morning Routine
- Meditation – A Daily Practice
- Affirmations & Repetition – The Key to Confidence and Happiness
- End Your Day Positively
- Intention For Today – Keep Your Mind Beautiful
- Overwhelmed, Stressed, Fed Up
- Daily Positive Thoughts
- Mirror – Others are said to be A Mirror for us.
- Life is One Big Habit!
Useful Websites for Meditation
I follow Raja Yoga Meditation taught by the Brahma Kumaris. I also use Just-A-Minute meditation to help me in my day. I have a page dedicated to meditation – so check it out.
You can also find me on
- Instagram : thoughtsnlifeblog (you will find me on here daily)
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Thoughtsnlifebl (almost daily)
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thoughtsnlifeblog.wordpress.com1/ ( as and when I post a blog )
- Pinterest : thoughtsnlifebl (as and when I post a blog)
- Google+ : firstname.lastname@example.org (not so active on this )
© Copyright ThoughtsNLifeblog 2016 All right reserved www.thoughtsnlifeblog.com
Image acknowledgement: :http://www.freeimages.com. Instagram, Youtube, Google or my own creations