Two Questions to Ask Yourself before you go to Sleep Each and Every Day
Could you have done anything differently today?
Did you learn anything New Today.
These two questions are universally applicable in any situation where you wish to grow and improve your life.
This is blog is all about Thought and how they make us happy or sad. In this blog I have spoken of the Divine, that we are souls (aka spirits), about positivity, daily intentions, routines, Karma, Character and Meditation.
So, basically I use these two questions for myself in terms of my spirituality, did I act , behave correctly, was i externally and internally calm? Was I soul conscious in the day. Did I meditate and connect with the Divine soul as I the soul. What did I learn to make me a person of good character. Was I angry?. You see the original qualities of the soul are peace , love , wisdom, joy and Purity. When we are coloured by Anger,Greed, Lust, Attachment and Ego – we are coloured by ALGAE which stops us from being pure in our intentions, peaceful, caring and humble or even magnanimous. So the question is did I improve on my original qualities or was I the ALGAE – therefore what could I have done differently today , indirectly this question may lead to a realisation about myself that becomes the answer to number 2.
These two questions have really helped me move forward in my spiritual life and other aspects of life.
These two question are excellent for your career as well and I don’t need to explain why, I am sure you can see how they can help.
Thanks for stopping by. Please like, comment, share or subscribe to this blog.
Other Blog posts you might like
- I the Soul am A Point of Immortal Light
- Unique but One Global Family
- Meditation – Create A Hero in yourself
- There is Happiness in the Company of the Divine
- Become the Light you Are -The Spirit you are.
- Meditation – A Daily Practice
- Affirmations & Repetition – The Key to Confidence and Happiness
- End Your Day Positively
- Intention For Today – Keep Your Mind Beautiful
- Daily Positive Thoughts
- The Power of Routines
You can also find me on
- Instagram : thoughtsnlifeblog
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Thoughtsnlifebl
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thoughtsnlifeblog.wordpress.com1/
© Copyright ThoughtsNLifeblog 2016 All right reserved www.thoughtsnlifeblog.com
Image acknowledgement: :http://www.freeimages.com. Instagram, Youtube, Google or my own creations