I have previously wrote a post on Time Management where I explained how we waste time and how we can underestimate how long a task will take. This post is different , a bit traditional and assume that you are motivated, eager, and aren’t a time waster. I encourage to read my previous post as well as this post.
How we use our time has a major impact on our life, mood and thoughts. If we waste time we will feel deflated and down. But, if we use our time correctly – then we will be rather happy and we will feel we have achieved something and life will not feel like a drag.
Effective Time Management Tips
- Being organised will free up more time in the day
- Plan your day – Work out what you need to achieve
- Be Realistic – can you really achieve everything you have set for yourself to do ?
- Reduce interruptions – put your phone or silent or just turn if off so you are not distracted by emails and social media notificatons
- Clear the Clutter – get rid of piles of paper and make things easier to find.
- Do what you least want to do first – Get it off your ‘to do’ list and stop procrastinating.
- Manage expectations – if you are going to be late delivering a piece of work or attending a meeting , keep people informed
- Delegate – try to share the chores at home.
There are many things we can do to help us be happy and many things we do to make ourselves feel unhappy. I believe every feeling is in our hands.
Thanks for stopping by. Please like, comment, share or subscribe to this blog.
Other Blog posts you might like
- Dealing with Low Self-Esteem, Worth or Value.
- Be Present Today and Everyday by Having a Strong Morning Routine
- The Power of Follow Through, Tenacity and approachability
- Overwhelmed at Work – Simple tips to Manage
- The Power of Routines
© Copyright ThoughtsNLifeblog 2016 -2017 All right reserved www.thoughtsnlifeblog.com
Image acknowledgement: :http://www.freeimages.com. Instagram, Youtube, Google or my own creations