As per my BLOGMAS announcement blog, please find my first BLOGMAS post. My blog is all about thoughts and how they make us happy or sad. For me, I can not express how much meditation is a massive part of managing my thoughts and my peace.
My gift to you all this Christmas is to share these meditations with you to practice and see your life change and become calm. I share two here today. Please listen to both.
See the attached youtube video. This meditation allows you to step back and be mindful of your day. To get good at Meditation, one has to practice it daily. Om Shanti means Om = I am , Shanti – peace. OM SHANTI = I am a peaceful soul.
I add another meditation it is longer and may allow you to have a great experience.
May you always be blessed with peace , harmony and the ability to calm yourself with Meditation.
Thanks for stopping by. Please like, comment, share or subscribe to this blog. I post on Saturday (quote day), Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday.
Below are links to pages on my page.
Other Blog posts that I have written that you might like
- Meditation – A Daily Practice
- Affirmations & Repetition – The Key to Confidence and Happiness
- End Your Day Positively
I follow Raja Yoga Meditation taught by the Brahma Kumaris. I also use Just-A-Minute meditation to help me in my day. I have a page dedicated to meditation – so check it out.
You can also find me on
- Instagram : thoughtsnlifeblog (you will find me on here daily)
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Thoughtsnlifebl (almost daily)
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thoughtsnlifeblog.wordpress.com1/ ( as and when I post a blog )
- Pinterest : thoughtsnlifebl (as and when I post a blog)
- Google+ : email@example.com (not so active on this )
© Copyright ThoughtsNLifeblog 2016 All right reserved www.thoughtsnlifeblog.com
Image acknowledgement: :http://www.freeimages.com. Instagram, Youtube, Google or my own creations