BLOGMAS Day 3 – Motivation,Goals, Time Management.
Many of us create New Year Resolution which in my mind is an Goal. I personally stopped creating New Year Resolutions at 14 years old because those resolutions never came true. I found that I naturally started to create goals in October or November. I then created Goals twice a year, and then quarterly and now I check in Monthly.
I attach two video from youtube here. I have listened to both. I personally think theses are really great to listen to, and re-listen to with a pen and paper to take notes. Some of the advise in the second video is dated- but the principle is what matters. I have had both success and failure in life, and when I have goals things get achieved. I feel aimless without a goal. Having a goal makes you achieve. The first video explains, how important it is to write a goal down, and I agree with this. When I write anything down, from goals, to dreams, to wishes, to affirmations, to gratitude and to things I want to manifest – they happen!
For me Goals and Aims actually make me feel happy. When I say I have success and failure in life. I don’t actually believe in failure, I believe that everything in life is test, or lesson. Even the most horriblest of events are a lesson in life. I believe there is benefit in everything and this frame of mind has allowed me really to get pass some seriously hard stuff. But, hey I am not perfect – that why I listen, read and practice meditation, values and positive thinking because I have some way to go. But, then there are many quotes out there that expression life is ” life long learning and improving”. For me to learn is my life.
I hope these two video inspire you, and that you re-listen to them.
Thanks for stopping by. Please like, comment, share or subscribe to this blog. My regular posting schedule is Saturday (quote day), Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday.
Pages on my blog for your constant reference
Other Blog posts on my blog that you might like
- Be Simple, Be Kind, Share your Wealth with Others.
- Fact – Life Lesson(s) Will Repeat Until We Learn
- Self Mastery – The Art of….#1
- Brian Tracy – Good Work Habits
- Brian Tracy – Tips for a More Productive day
- Effective Time Management Tips
- M-T-O – A New Take on Goal Setting
- Affirmations & Repetition – The Key to Confidence and Happiness
- Dealing with Low Self-Esteem, Worth or Value.
BLOGMAS – 2016 Posts
- BLOGMAS – CAROL of THE Bells – Day 2
- BLOGMAS – Meditation Before Sleeping – Day 1
- BLOGMAS 2016 -Announcement
Useful Websites for Meditation
I follow Raja Yoga Meditation taught by the Brahma Kumaris. I also use Just-A-Minute meditation to help me in my day. I have a page dedicated to meditation – so check it out.
You can also find me on
- Instagram : thoughtsnlifeblog (you will find me on here daily)
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Thoughtsnlifebl (almost daily)
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thoughtsnlifeblog.wordpress.com1/ ( as and when I post a blog )
- Pinterest : thoughtsnlifebl (as and when I post a blog)
- Google+ : email@example.com (not so active on this )
© Copyright ThoughtsNLifeblog 2016 All right reserved www.thoughtsnlifeblog.com
- YouTUBE Video
- or my own creations