My blog is all about thoughts and how they make us happy or sad. For me, I can not express how much meditation is a massive part of managing my thoughts and my peace.
My gift to you all this Christmas is to share these meditations with you to practice and see your life change and become calm. We have all been hurt and gone through pain, and we all know how important it is not to hold onto that pain.
I share two here today. Please listen to both.
See the attached youtube video.
Om Shanti means Om = I am , Shanti – peace. OM SHANTI = I am a peaceful soul.
I add another meditation it is longer and may allow you to have a great experience.
May you always be blessed with peace , harmony and the ability to calm yourself with Meditation.
Thanks for stopping by. Please like, comment, share or subscribe to this blog. I post on Saturday (quote day), Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday.
Below are links to pages on my page.
Other Blog posts that I have written that you might like
- BLOGMAS 2016 -Announcement
- BLOGMAS – Meditation Before Sleeping – Day 1
- BLOGMAS – CAROL of THE Bells -Day 2
- BLOGMAS -Brian Tracy-12 Step Method To Setting and Achieving Your Goals – Day 3
- Meditation – A Daily Practice
- Affirmations & Repetition – The Key to Confidence and Happiness
- End Your Day Positively
I follow Raja Yoga Meditation taught by the Brahma Kumaris. I also use Just-A-Minute meditation to help me in my day. I have a page dedicated to meditation – so check it out.
You can also find me on
- Instagram : thoughtsnlifeblog (you will find me on here daily)
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Thoughtsnlifebl (almost daily)
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thoughtsnlifeblog.wordpress.com1/ ( as and when I post a blog )
- Pinterest : thoughtsnlifebl (as and when I post a blog)
- Google+ : firstname.lastname@example.org (not so active on this )
© Copyright ThoughtsNLifeblog 2016 All right reserved www.thoughtsnlifeblog.com
Image acknowledgement: :http://www.freeimages.com. Instagram, Youtube, Google or my own creations