During BLOGMAS I have posted a couple meditation over the last two weeks, and I have a page on Meditation, and I have previously shared other meditation commentaries in previous blogs of mine.
Anyway, in my last BLOGMAS blog on meditation: I was asked some questions on Meditation. I said I would write a blog post on Meditation and what it means to me. The questions I have been asked are below. I wanted to ask you if you have any questions you would like me to answer. I would like to make the post for this Sunday – or this week – depending how it goes, or it might have to be a series of posts.
Questions on Meditation
- Do I meditate every day?
- How often do you mediate?
- , & what are the best times you mediate ?
- Also, are there different forms of meditation? I ask that because I always thought mediation was sitting in quite, and breathing in and out. However I have a hard time doing that, and find meditations that talk to me I can focus better.
- How do you recommend beginners start mediation, and if you can explain what mediation is and the forms.
I have been meditating since I was 10 years old, by no means does this make me an expert – no way. Meditation is a conversation and a connection with my true self and even the divine. Meditation is empowering and calming is a strong state of peace. But, meditation uses the mind – and the mind can’t stay quiet as it job is to think – So how do we meditate – well I hope to reveal what I think meditation is.
Thanks for stopping by. Please like, comment, share or subscribe to this blog. I post on Saturday (quote day), Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday.
Pages on my blog for your constant reference
Other Blog posts on my blog that you might like
- BLOGMAS – Meditation Going Beyond Hurt/Pain
- BLOGMAS – Meditation Before Sleeping
Useful Websites for Meditation
I follow Raja Yoga Meditation taught by the Brahma Kumaris. I also use Just-A-Minute meditation to help me in my day. I have a page dedicated to meditation – so check it out.
You can also find me on
- Instagram : thoughtsnlifeblog (you will find me on here daily)
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Thoughtsnlifebl (almost daily)
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thoughtsnlifeblog.wordpress.com1/ ( as and when I post a blog )
- Pinterest : thoughtsnlifebl (as and when I post a blog)
- Google+ : email@example.com (not so active on this )
© Copyright ThoughtsNLifeblog 2016 All right reserved www.thoughtsnlifeblog.com
- or my own creations