A while back in May i shared a receipe. But i also sgared in this receipe why it is important to prepare food in a peace state of mind …meditation. I reblog this as it is linked to the meditation series cyrrently running on my blog. ENJOY
Vegetarian Spicy Soya Bean Noodles – Yummy
Prepared with love, peace and calm. The way we prepare out food impacts our moods, our thoughts and feelings.
- 1 Courgettes (aka Zucchini)
- 1 Red and 1 Green Bell Peppers
- 6 Mushrooms
- 1 Carrots (if you want – I was being lazy and didn’t this time)
- Other vegies you want
- Boiled water
- Amoy – Toban Chilli Bean Sauce
- Salt to taste (well balance out the chilli). We use Himalayan salt – it is better than table salt which is chemically produced. Himalayan salt will have more minerals in it.
- Dry Noodles (egg free) of your choice.
- Calming music and a clear frame of mind. Happy, with the thought I am going to cook a beautiful, healthy, hearty, meal for my family and I . It will fill us with peace and love
Notes : Quantities of vegetable as you feel…
View original post 873 more words