Dear Friends, Happy Saturday and happy weekend. One week before Christmas and time with family and a few days off work. This weeks selection of quotes contain the word ‘Hope’ and I hope you like them. As we draw closer towards Christmas and A New Year, we begin to think of newness, goals and resolutions. We begin to hope and see what we need to do to make life better for us in the New Year. I personally start my goals and my change as soon as the thought awakens in me and I seize the moment, strike while the iron is hot. Enjoy the Quotes and speak soon.
Thanks for stopping by. Please like, comment, share or subscribe to this blog. I post on Saturday (quote day), Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday.
Pages on my blog for your constant reference
Other Blog posts on my blog that you might like
- BLOGMAS -Watch “meditation in sister shivani’s voice – will power” on YouTube
- BLOGMAS -Watch “Why Positive Thinking Doesn’t Work | Robin Sharma” on YouTube
- Meditation and Me
- BLOGMAS – Meditation Going Beyond Hurt/Pain
- BLOGMAS -Brian Tracy-12 Step Method To Setting and Achieving Your Goals
- Fear – Procrastination- Paralyzed
- What’s your Mood like Today?
- BLOGMAS – Meditation Before Sleeping
- Fact – Life Lesson(s) Will Repeat Until We Learn
- BLOGMAS 2016 -Announcement
- Self Mastery – The Art of….#1
- End Your Day Positively
- Intention For Today – Keep Your Mind Beautiful
Useful Websites for Meditation
I follow Raja Yoga Meditation taught by the Brahma Kumaris. I also use Just-A-Minute meditation to help me in my day. I have a page dedicated to meditation – so check it out.
You can also find me on
- Instagram : thoughtsnlifeblog (you will find me on here daily)
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Thoughtsnlifebl (almost daily)
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thoughtsnlifeblog.wordpress.com1/ ( as and when I post a blog )
- Pinterest : thoughtsnlifebl (as and when I post a blog)
- Google+ : firstname.lastname@example.org (not so active on this )
© Copyright ThoughtsNLifeblog 2016 All right reserved www.thoughtsnlifeblog.com
- or my own creations