2016 is drawing to a close. Many of us may be thinking of Goals for 2017 and what we want to achieve. Or we might feel a bit deflated by it all, stressed and worried. This YouTube video by Robin Sharma is an old one but great one. So, I hope after listening to this your will be inspired to make 2017 the stepping stone for the rest of your life, the year you grow resilience and stammer to always output your best. This is a very old post, but I think they are useful today.
Thanks for stopping by. Please like, comment, share or subscribe to this blog. I post on Saturday (quote day), Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday.
Our thoughts make us happy or sad – our thoughts are in our hands, our life is a selection of choices. No one owes you anything- go out and make it happen.
Pages on my blog for your constant reference
Other Blog posts on my blog that you might like
- Affirmations & Repetition – The Key to Confidence and Happiness
- Maintaining Peace, Positivity, Calmness and Continual Growth with Two Simple Questions!
- M-T-O – A New Take on Goal Setting
- Thoughts N Life – #2
- Effective Time Management Tips
- Gratitude and Gratefulness – Habit
- The Power of Journaling
- Dealing with Low Self-Esteem, Worth or Value.
- Be Present Today and Everyday by Having a Strong Morning Routine
- Fear – Procrastination- Paralyzed
- Meditation and Me
- Self Mastery – The Art of….#1
- Intention For Today – Keep Your Mind Beautiful
- Shine Like the Diamond You Are! Wear Your Crown of Self Respect Everyday!
- BLOGMAS – Meditation Going Beyond Hurt/Pain
- BLOGMAS -Brian Tracy-12 Step Method To Setting and Achieving Your Goals
Useful Websites for Meditation
I follow Raja Yoga Meditation taught by the Brahma Kumaris. I also use Just-A-Minute meditation to help me in my day. I have a page dedicated to meditation – so check it out.
You can also find me on
- Facebook Page
- Pinterest : thoughtsnlifebl (as and when I post a blog)
- Google+ : firstname.lastname@example.org (not so active on this )
© Copyright ThoughtsNLifeblog 2016 All right reserved www.thoughtsnlifeblog.com
- or my own creations