Dear Friends, Christmas is almost upon us. Time with Friends and Family. Time away from work. Time for carols, playing games and just being. For many the celebration of Christ’s auspicious birth, one who comes to uplift the world and reconnect us to God our Father.
I am not Christian, but I love Christmas, for it’s meaning , for me that means to be good, to become closer to God and become closer to my good self – i.e. my good character.
So I share a Christmas Song/Carol and I hope you like it. It is lovely – well I like it.
Thanks for stopping by. Please like, comment, share or subscribe to this blog. I post on Saturday (quote day), Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday.
Our thoughts make us happy or sad – our thoughts are in our hands, our life is a selection of choices. No one owes you anything- go out and make it happen.
Pages on my blog for your constant reference
Other Blog posts on my blog that you might like
- Thoughts N Life – #2
- Intention For Today – Keep Your Mind Beautiful
- Shine Like the Diamond You Are! Wear Your Crown of Self Respect Everyday!
- New Year Goals – 8 Steps Robin Sharma
- BLOGMAS 2016 -Announcement
- BLOGMAS – CAROL of THE Bells
- BLOGMAS -Amazing Grace- Song
- BLOGMAS – Song to Meditate With
- BLOGMAS -Meditation On Will Power
- BLOGMAS – Meditation Before Sleeping
- BLOGMAS – Meditation Going Beyond Hurt/Pain
- BLOGMAS -Watch “Why Positive Thinking Doesn’t Work | Robin Sharma” on YouTube
- BLOGMAS -Brian Tracy-12 Step Method To Setting and Achieving Your Goals
Useful Websites for Meditation
I follow Raja Yoga Meditation taught by the Brahma Kumaris. I also use Just-A-Minute meditation to help me in my day. I have a page dedicated to meditation – so check it out.
You can also find me on
- Facebook Page
- Pinterest : thoughtsnlifebl (as and when I post a blog)
- Google+ : firstname.lastname@example.org (not so active on this )
© Copyright ThoughtsNLifeblog 2016 All right reserved www.thoughtsnlifeblog.com
- or my own creations