Does it Really Matter?
If I choose to make a fuss over something then it Matters. Because I make it matter. But, what if I choose to have the attitude of “it is okay, it doesn’t really matter”, not in away of neglect but in away that say -“it is okay, don’t get worked up over it, let it pass, it is okay. It doesn’t matter unless I make it matter”?
With this frame of mind I take charge of my emotions, my reactions and I choose to let it go, let it be water off a ducks back and I ensure my inner harmony , contentment and peace remain intact.
So the question is Does it Really Matter?
If I choose for it not to matter then I keep my inner peace. So they cut me up whilst driving or walking – so what its okay, I laugh and smile and continue to be a safe driver. The neighbours are a bit inconsiderate – it doesn’t matter I just make sure I am considerate.
Live a high life and don’t be brought down by the lack of manners in others. Remain mannerly, contented , peaceful and in harmony.
Our thoughts, feelings, actions, reactions make us happy or sad. Choose wisely and you will be happy all the time, or at least get yourself out of hole faster than before.
Thanks for stopping by. Please like, comment, share or subscribe to this blog. I post on Saturday (quote day), Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday.
Pages on my blog for your constant reference
Other Blog posts on my blog that you might like
- Affirmations & Repetition – The Key to Confidence and Happiness
- Maintaining Peace, Positivity, Calmness and Continual Growth with Two Simple Questions!
- Gratitude and Gratefulness – Habit
- The Power of Journaling
- Dealing with Low Self-Esteem, Worth or Value.
- Be Present Today and Everyday by Having a Strong Morning Routine
- Fear – Procrastination- Paralyzed
- Meditation and Me
- Self Mastery – The Art of….#1
- Intention For Today – Keep Your Mind Beautiful
- Shine Like the Diamond You Are! Wear Your Crown of Self Respect Everyday!
Useful Websites for Meditation
I follow Raja Yoga Meditation taught by the Brahma Kumaris. I also use Just-A-Minute meditation to help me in my day. I have a page dedicated to meditation – so check it out.
You can also find me on
- Facebook Page
- Pinterest : thoughtsnlifebl (as and when I post a blog)
- Google+ : firstname.lastname@example.org (not so active on this )
© Copyright ThoughtsNLifeblog 2016 All right reserved www.thoughtsnlifeblog.com
- or my own creations
Our thoughts make us happy or sad – our thoughts are in our hands, our life is a selection of choices. No one owes you anything- go out and make it happen.