My Dearest Friends, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Enjoy the time with family and friends, enjoying the festive season and preparing for a new leaf.
I would also like to thank you all, for the likes, the comments and the follows of my blog, it means so much. Blogging is such a wonderful part of my life, and you have all become such wonderful friends. You inspire me, I learn from you about so many things that may I might not have discovered. I only started blogging in March 2016 and I am so glad I started it, it brings me great joy to read your comments, to receive your likes, and to know what I put out here on this blog is worth your generous follow. From my heart I say thank you my blogging family – thank you.
Finally – BLOGMAS 2016 Finale – Below are all the BLOGMAS post I did for December 2016, the aim was to inspire, to balance, to share meditation, to share postivity, to share motivation for those resolutions/goals that we are creating. To help in the day to day life. I say it again – Meditation as a daily habit is the best thing I do and reading /contemplating something positive. I choose to be happy or sad, through my thoughts/feeling. When I consume negativity and breed it in me – then I know why I am miserable. That doesn’t mean we don’t recognise or deal with things that upset us, of course we do – but we don’t let negative take over us.
Here is the recap of BLOGMAS 2016 post. I am so Glad BLOGMAS is over, – it is so hard for me to blog every day. I know all I did was post a youtube post – but that takes a lot of research. Anyway I hope you enjoyed. With this blog I close BLogmas 2016.
- BLOGMAS – Do You Hear What I Hear -Song
- BLOGMAS -Amazing Grace- Song
- BLOGMAS -Meditation On Will Power
- BLOGMAS – Song to Meditate With
- BLOGMAS -Watch “Why Positive Thinking Doesn’t Work | Robin Sharma” on YouTube
- BLOGMAS -Brian Tracy-12 Step Method To Setting and Achieving Your Goals
- BLOGMAS – Meditation Going Beyond Hurt/Pain
- BLOGMAS – Meditation Before Sleeping
- BLOGMAS – CAROL of THE Bells
- BLOGMAS 2016 -Announcement
Thanks for stopping by. Please like, comment, share or subscribe to this blog. I post on Saturday (quote day), Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. ** Note as Christmas Day is Sunday this year – I might not post a blog post as we shall all be enjoying **
Pages on my blog for your constant reference
Other Blog posts on my blog that you might like
- Self Mastery – The Art of….#1
- Intention For Today – Keep Your Mind Beautiful
- Shine Like the Diamond You Are! Wear Your Crown of Self Respect Everyday!
Useful Websites for Meditation
I follow Raja Yoga Meditation taught by the Brahma Kumaris. I also use Just-A-Minute meditation to help me in my day. I have a page dedicated to meditation – so check it out.
You can also find me on
- Facebook Page
- Pinterest : thoughtsnlifebl (as and when I post a blog)
- Google+ : email@example.com (not so active on this )
© Copyright ThoughtsNLifeblog 2016 All right reserved www.thoughtsnlifeblog.com
- or my own creations