Dear Friends, Happy Christmas Eve and Happy Christmas. Christmas falls on a weekend, so we are doubly relaxed. Enjoy the time with your friends and family. It is not amazing that after a week 2017 starts. So here are this weeks selection of quotes – hope you like them. Have a lovely Christmas. The last selection of quotes for 2016 will be on New Years Eve !
Our thoughts, feelings, actions, reactions make us happy or sad. Choose wisely and you will be happy all the time, or at least get yourself out of hole faster than before.
Thanks for stopping by. Please like, comment, share or subscribe to this blog. I post on Saturday (quote day), Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. ** Note: as Christmas Day is on Sunday I won’t be posting on Sunday as we will all be having loads of fun – I doubt anyone will be blogging ? **
Pages on my blog for your constant reference
Other Blog posts on my blog that you might like
- Affirmations & Repetition – The Key to Confidence and Happiness
- Gratitude and Gratefulness – Habit
- The Power of Journaling
- New Year Goals – 8 Steps Robin Sharma
- Goals -How to Beat Worry – Robin Sharma
- BLOGMAS -Brian Tracy-12 Step Method To Setting and Achieving Your Goals
- Fear – Procrastination- Paralyzed
- Meditation and Me
- Self Mastery – The Art of….#1
- Intention For Today – Keep Your Mind Beautiful
- Shine Like the Diamond You are!
Useful Websites for Meditation
I follow Raja Yoga Meditation taught by the Brahma Kumaris. I also use Just-A-Minute meditation to help me in my day. I have a page dedicated to meditation – so check it out.
You can also find me on
- Facebook Page
- Pinterest : thoughtsnlifebl (as and when I post a blog)
- Google+ : email@example.com (not so active on this )
© Copyright ThoughtsNLifeblog 2016 All right reserved www.thoughtsnlifeblog.com
- or my own creations
Our thoughts make us happy or sad – our thoughts are in our hands, our life is a selection of choices. No one owes you anything- go out and make it happen.