Dear Friends and Quote Lovers,
Happy Saturday, and happy long weekend to those who have Monday as a bank/public holiday.
Even though I work part time , this week has been long, but successful. I am grateful a long weekend. I am grateful for my part time job. I am grateful for a home and money and great family and friends. I am grateful to quotes and inspiring words. I am grateful for sleep.
So here are this weeks random selection of quotes. As always which one do you like? Do comment below. Have a great weekend.
Thank you for stopping by. Please like, comment, share or subscribe.
Other Blog posts you might like
- Self Mastery – The Art of….#1
- See No, Hear No, Speak No, Think No!
- Meditation – A Daily Practice
- Affirmations & Repetition – The Key to Confidence and Happiness
- End Your Day Positively
- Intention For Today – Keep Your Mind Beautiful
- Overwhelmed, Stressed, Fed Up
- Daily Positive Thoughts
- The Power of Routines
- Mirror – Others are said to be A Mirror for us.
- Life is One Big Habit!
Useful Websites for Meditation
I follow Raja Yoga Meditation taught by the Brahma Kumaris. I also use Just-A-Minute meditation to help me in my day. I have a page dedicated to meditation – so check it out.
Image Source: http://www.freeimages.com, Instagram, Google ,or my own creations
You can also find me on
- Instagram ,
- Facebook Page
- Pinterest : thoughtsnlifebl
- Google+ : firstname.lastname@example.org
Our thoughts make us happy or sad – our thoughts are in our hands, our life is a selection of choices. No one owes you anything- go out and make it happen.
© 2017 Thoughtsnlifeblog www. thoughtsnlifeblog.com