Affirmation – Accepting
I accept myself as I am. I listen with grace and keep my heart clean of pain. I accept all that happens as good and of benefit to me . I have the courage to learn and grow.
Thank you for stopping by. Please like, comment, share or subscribe.
Other Blog posts you might like
- Self Mastery – The Art of….#1
- See No, Hear No, Speak No, Think No!
- Meditation – A Daily Practice
- Affirmations & Repetition – The Key to Confidence and Happiness
- End Your Day Positively
- Intention For Today – Keep Your Mind Beautiful
- Overwhelmed, Stressed, Fed Up
- Daily Positive Thoughts
- The Power of Routines
- Mirror – Others are said to be A Mirror for us.
- Life is One Big Habit!
Useful Websites for Meditation
I follow Raja Yoga Meditation taught by the Brahma Kumaris. I also use Just-A-Minute meditation to help me in my day. I have a page dedicated to meditation – so check it out.
Image Source: http://www.freeimages.com, Instagram, Google ,or my own creations
You can also find me on
- Instagram ,
- Facebook Page
- Pinterest : thoughtsnlifebl
- Google+ : email@example.com
Our thoughts make us happy or sad – our thoughts are in our hands, our life is a selection of choices. No one owes you anything- go out and make it happen.
© 2017 Thoughtsnlifeblog www. thoughtsnlifeblog.com
- or my own creations