Dear Friends and Quotes Lovers,
Happy weekend. Hope you are all well.
Sometimes we do so much in the weekend as we have only two days. Sometimes we have a little longer in bed. Whatever it may be, the weekend is a wonderful time for renewal, repair and realigning.
This weeks quotes are random as ever. I have also linked a few of the post written this week and have included meditation commentary after the quotes. As always do comment below which quotes you like, or one that you are contemplating. I have quote by Martin Luther King, I hope that you can see the depth of the message and the potential of it in our current world.
Hope you enjoy the quotes. Have a great weekend.
Thank you for popping by. Please like, share, comment of subscribe.
Other Blog posts you might like
Thus last two weeks
- Meditation Commentary #6, 2017 – Creating a Hero
- Meditation Commentary #7, 2017 – The School of Life
- How To Drive Yourself Mad and Get Depressed All By Your Own Self
- How does a Fire Person Put Out A Fire
- Self Mastery – The Art of….#1
- See No, Hear No, Speak No, Think No!
- Meditation – A Daily Practice
- Affirmations & Repetition – The Key to Confidence and Happiness
- End Your Day Positively
- Intention For Today – Keep Your Mind Beautiful
Copyright © 2017 thoughtsnlifeblog
All images created by http://www.thoughtsnlifeblog.com 2017 Copyright.