Earning happiness means doing good and working, not speculating and being lazy. Laziness may look inviting, but only works gives you true satisfaction. – Anne Frank
The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts. – Marcus Aurelius.
The person who seeks all their applause from outside has their happiness in another’s keeping. – Dale Carnegie
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present – Jim Rohn
Thank you for stopping by, please like, share, subscibe and comment.
Remember : when we contemplate life and put into practise what we realise, then we are truly living and we are being Human ‘Beings’everything else is a waste of time. ©2018 thoughtsnlifeblog
You can also find me on
- Instagram ,
- Facebook Page
- Pinterest : thoughtsnlifebl
- Google+ : firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Blog posts you might like
- Be Beautiful…Each and Everyday of Your Life.
- Ensure You Grow Everyday
- Self Mastery – The Art of….#1
- See No, Hear No, Speak No, Think No!
- Meditation – A Daily Practice
- Affirmations & Repetition – The Key to Confidence and Happiness
- or my own creations