What is all the hype about meditation? Why bother?
Are you happy inside? Truly happy inside?
Can you be completely alone and happy? Peaceful, and calm?
Do you get upset quickly?
Do you make bad decision? Do you regret things you have done?
Do you ask is this all to life?
Meditation and mindfulness are like the buzz words. But what does it mean to meditate? Why bother?
Meditation means to focus, to concentrate, to link with your spirit and to the divine.
Just think for a second. Does your mobile self charge itself ?
We are Souls, we are Spirits, and when we run on empty and full of junk, we don’t run. We feel empty and we feel what is the point. So guess what? Meditation is the charging of I the Soul. Like our mobiles can’t run on empty or when they are full! Then how can we? We CAN’T and that is why we crash!
Here are a few of the Benefits of Meditation
- Increased Focus & Concentration
- Increased Inner Calm and Peace
- Increased Self Respect
- Increased Accurate Decision Making & Discernment
- Increased ability to filter out what is useful and what is wasteful
- Increased Silence
- Decrease In Waste and Negative thoughts and actions
- You become more compassionate to yourself and others
- You become more giving and benevolent
- You become more full and positive
- Increased health and happiness
- What would hurt you intensely will become Water off a duck back.
- Your ego, anger, greed etc all lose their hold. You become altruistic and selfless.
- Meditation makes you more resilient to life
- Meditation helps you connect with I The Soul and The Divine.
- Meditation polishes your rough edges.
When meditation is practised daily be it morning or night, the benefits will unfold quietly and you will notice in you a change, and you will be amazed! And it will be like, look how far I have come. Meditation makes you resilient and you become your own rock. There comes moments in life where you need to be your own rock – believe me!
I share guided meditations weekly on my blog http://www.thoughtsnlifeblog.com
Below is a meditation you can start practising with.
Thank you for popping by. Please Subscribe, Comment, Like and Share
© 2018 – 2020 http://www.thoughtsnlifeblog.com
Follow me on:
Images: http://www.freeimages.com, pixabay, pexel, google, instagram, canva, or created by myself.