Where ever we live, be it large or small, we can create a little corner in our home to meditate in. It doesn’t have to be grand, it can be small. And it doesn’t need much. Just a few things that you might have already around the house.
Here is my nook! Small isn’t. But, I love it.
5 Benefits of Creating A Little Meditation Nook in Your Home
- When we meditate in the same place every day we increase the positive vibrations of that area in our home.
- That vibration spread to the rest of the home and your life.
- It becomes a sacred place.
- The place makes it easier to get into the state of meditation more quickly, as that place has built up hours of positive energy.
- It helps to create and maintain the habit of meditating.
There are a few items I keep in my meditation nook.
Here is a close up of my nook, in our sitting/living room.
I love using himalayan salt tea lamps to create the ambience in my nook.
I read somewhere that himalayan salt lamps neutralise the electronic waves in the home or where ever you use them. I love the energy the himalayan lamps give. They generate a gentle wave of peace in the home, and create a beautiful warm glow. I have opted for the tea light version of the himalayan lamp because I like the warmth and glow of them.
I hope that you enjoy creating a special place in your home to mediate in. Remember, you don’t have to buy a load of stuff to make it lovely. Just use what you have around the house. But, if you choose to buy anything please use the amazon links I have provided.
Thank you for stopping by. Please subscribe, comment, share or like.
** This post contains amazon affiliate links (himalayan lamp, tea lights and candle holder), which allows this blog to earn a small commission should you purchase any items via these link. There is no cost to yourself. I am grateful for your support by using these links -Thank you.
Follow me on: