Dear friends and new friends you are warmly invited to my first ever blogging party from Saturday 1st Feb to Sunday 2nd Feb 2020.
I have been blogging randomly for about three and half years and I have attended a couple of blogging parties in that time. But, this the first one I am holding.
Actually, my first blogging party was a bit of a joke. When I started blogging, I had no clue about blogging and what a party was. I got invited to a party and blogger lives in Dubai and I don’t . Well, I am telling you I was clueless! Can you image the mad thought that went on in my little head!!
Those that are new to blogging. A blogging party is a virtual party !
It is were you mix and mingle, by leaving a link to your blog or a blog post in the comments section of this party blog post. Then, you go to the other comments left by other blogger, and visit their links and their blogs and get to know each other. The point is to mingle, get to know other bloggers you might not meet and support each other and increase your tribe.
The rules are simple:
- The party is child friendly – therefore keep the blog post shares child friendly and civilised.
- In the comments of this party blog leave a link to your about page, or a blog post you want people to read. Explain your blog and what it is about. Optionally, you can say how long you have been blogging and where in the world you live. Or anything else you want share about your blog as a conversation piece. Please do not leave more than two links to your blog.
- Visit at least 3 or 4 new bloggers blogs via the link left in the comments of this party blog post. Make sure to read their post and leave a comment on their blog site. Don’t just like, leave a meaningful comment. Or may be even follow them!
- Build a community
- If you share food blog post, can I ask you to make them Vegetarian friendly – Ie no Meat, Fish, Eggs etc – Cause your host (aka me) is a little fussy – sorry! But, it is my party and I can cry if I want to ! lol.
- ALL COMMENTS WILL BE MODERATED, and I WIll DELETE anything that is not appropriate, or of bad taste, or unkind etc. But, I AM CONFIDENT THAT everyone will be respectful and appropriate.
Enjoy the Virtual Food, The virtual Home, the virtual ambience and the live music (which I might change from time to time).
Enjoy the party weekend. Be sociable, mix and mingle and make the most of the opportunity to make new blogging friends, discover new blogs, be inspired by other bloggers and their work.
Music: Downloaded from youtube. Words from me!
Images: http://www.freeimages.com, pixabay, google, instagram, canva, or created by myself.
Follow me on: