I found this quote on my travels and I think it is worth a share.
“Many emotional disorders are characterised by a mind that gets high-jacked, usually from thoughts that they are trying to address or repair. Meditation allows an individual to simply watch the mind and still the mind allowing it to do what it does, and you are able then to choose to follow it or not, and move to more wiser ways. ” – Dr Zindel Segal
I share a meditation below – It is my favourite as I think it really takes you to a place of peace immediately.
Thank you for stopping by. Please like, comment, share or subscribe.
Other Blog posts you might like
- Self Mastery – The Art of….#1
- See No, Hear No, Speak No, Think No!
- Meditation – A Daily Practice
- Affirmations & Repetition – The Key to Confidence and Happiness
- End Your Day Positively
- Intention For Today – Keep Your Mind Beautiful
- Overwhelmed, Stressed, Fed Up
- Daily Positive Thoughts
- The Power of Routines
- Mirror – Others are said to be A Mirror for us.
- Life is One Big Habit!
Useful Websites for Meditation
Image Source: http://www.freeimages.com, Instagram, Google ,or my own creations
You can also find me on
Our thoughts make us happy or sad – our thoughts are in our hands, our life is a selection of choices. No one owes you anything- go out and make it happen.
© 2017 Thoughtsnlifeblog www. thoughtsnlifeblog.com
- or my own creations