Without knowing me some people understand my situation exactly as it, without living with me. And they care, they are compassionate and understanding. My heart is melted and warmed.
Then there are those who kinda know you,but don’t know you. They judge you in away that is cruel, unfair and totally incorrect. That hurts your heart deeply.
So What can I do ? What can I do with the feeling of hurt? What can I do about the person who incorrectly judges me?
- Don’t take it personally.
- That person doesn’t know me.
- They will judge me regardless. I should have faith in myself and respect in myself. Also, understand that their opinion is theirs and is not a reality.
- Get tough skin.
- We are different.
- It doesn’t matter what they think. I am a good person and their judgement is not valid for my life.
- Don’t blame them, don’t dislike them, just let them and their judgement go. It is not your issue. It is their issue.
- You are not defined by their opinion of you. You are defined by what you think of you.
- Let it go. Get rid of their thoughts and judgement from your heart and mind. Don’t take the pain with you when you go to sleep. Don’t take it in to tomorrow. Let it go!
- Finally, if you aren’t able to let go of the pain. Then, remember the person who respects you and understands you so much without knowing you. Who respects you, honours you, cares for you and is compassionate towards you. Remember that and forget the pain. Let your heart be filled with the warmth of that feeling.
Thank you for popping by. Please Subscribe, Comment, Like and Share
Follow me on:
Images: http://www.freeimages.com, pixabay, pexel, google, instagram, canva, or created by myself.
© 2020 Copyright http://www.thoughtsnlifeblog.com