On the 11th July, I wrote about creating the habit of being grateful a-day one and in that I share over 50 things to be grateful for.
Read the post below.
From today onwards I am going to share my gratitude list for the day. I will continue to do this until end of July. You are welcome to join in at home in your notebook or in the comments below.
Here is Day 2 list – click here
Today’s gratitude list
- Warm bath, bed, food, roof over our heads
- Journaling – untangling my thoughts, figure out the noise
- Living walking distance from shops
- Feeling the fear and doing it anyway
- Achieving tasks that I have been procrastinating on for years.
- Meditation and spiritual classes
- My mum and her always forcing me to live bigger than I do.
- The United Kingdom and all the companies, for making it relatively easy to carry out simple tasks.
- Google – because you can find out anything.
- Myself for reflecting on life and making things happen.
What are you grateful today?
Follow me on:
© 2020 Copyright http://www.thoughtsnlifeblog.com only my words not the quote
Images: http://www.freeimages.com, pixabay, pexel, google, instagram, canva, or created by myself.