On the 11th July, I wrote about creating the habit of being grateful a-day one and in that I share over 50 things to be grateful for.
Read the post below.
From the 12th July onwards I am going to share my gratitude list for the day. I will continue to do this until end of July.
You are welcome to join in at home in your notebook or in the comments below.
Today’s gratitude list
- Getting up early to do writing and some course work
- Getting to the groceries semi early
- Walk with my mum
- Gardening at 7.45pm to 9.35 pm – because it was hot in the day and the garden is a mess
- Had sheers that I cut the lawn with (not all) as my lawn mower is broken!
- Doing some more course work after a late lunch
- Being action oriented and getting stuff done.
- Warm bath, bed, home, good food
- My darling mum
- and God for his fatherly love and direction daily.
What are you grateful today?
© 2020 http://www.thoughtsnlifeblog.com all rights reserved
I use images from many sources: http://www.freeimages.com, instagram, google, created myself, canva.com, pixel, pixabay