On the 11th July, I wrote about creating the habit of being grateful a-day one and in that I share over 50 things to be grateful for.
Read the post below.
From the 12th July onwards I am going to share my gratitude list for the day. I will continue to do this until end of July.
You are welcome to join in at home in your notebook or in the comments below.
Today’s gratitude list
- Wonderful blogging friends.
- Brigid of Watching the daisies blog for advise and kindness
- Volunteering at the place I mediatate.
- Taking life as it comes, adjusting to its flow.
- Listening , transforming
- Awakening to life, understanding what us real life, what us fake, what is the essence of life. To be good, kind, selfless, to understand the story of your life and others,to be kind.
- My mum, my darling mum
What are you grateful today?