On the 11th July, I wrote about creating the habit of being grateful a-day one and in that I share over 50 things to be grateful for.
Read the post below.
From the 12th July onwards I am going to share my gratitude list for the day. I will continue to do this until end of July.
You are welcome to join in at home in your notebook or in the comments below.
Today’s gratitude list
- Enhancing my skills of being creative and frugal.
- Embracing being Soul conscious and transforming my life.
- Tackling projects that I should have tackled years ago.
- Realising that as proactive and productive as I am, I do myself an injury with my laziness in certain aspects of my life.
- For all the fortune I have in my life.
What are you grateful today?