Are WE emotionally overweight?
What does that even mean?
I am emotionally overweight when I stay in
- The pain of past hurts
- When I keep thinking of how I have been hurt
- When I can’t let go easily
- When I can’t forgive easily
- When I feel sad all the time
- When I am angry, irritated
- When I hate
- When I feel envy, jealousy
- We feel Judged and we Judge others in return
- When I have negative thoughts, waste thoughts.
- When I gossip.
The list goes on.
When I am emotionally overweight, my inner beauty is dulled, and I struggle to live a happy life in all aspects of my life.
How can I become light and easy?
How can I drop the pain and hurt from my life? One recognise you are stuck, understand your triggers and change your response.
- Let go of what hurts you.
- Let go of the past
- Live in the present
- Stop worrying and fearing about the future or past.
- Be determined to be positive.
- See the beauty and learning in every difficulty in life
- Change your outlook of life.
- Don’t remain stuck in pain. Stop overthinking. Stop expecting others to change. You can only change yourself.
Practise being more
- Your peace matters the most, therefore build strategies to maintain your peace.
- Bite your tongue if you get angry quickly.
- Learn to see and not see.
- Accept others as they are
- Change yourself not others
- Believe you can change; change your mindset and your thinking
- Meditate more.
- Journal more
- Let go of stuff quickly.
Where our attention goes is what we attract in life. If I am in pain always then I will attract more of that. If I constantly think of the negative stuff then I just attract that. Be positive and think positive. Affirmations and gratitude really help. Reframe your thoughts. See benefit in everything, then you will shine like the diamond you are.
Below are some related posts that might help you on your journey to be emotionally light.
Thank you for popping by. Please Subscribe, Comment, Like and Share
Follow me on:
Follow me on:
Images: http://www.freeimages.com, pixabay, pexel, google, instagram, canva, or created by myself.