Are WE emotionally overweight?
What does that even mean?
I am emotionally overweight when I stay in
- The pain of past hurts
- When I keep thinking of how I have been hurt
- When I can’t let go easily
- When I can’t forgive easily
- When I feel sad all the time
- When I am angry, irritated
- When I hate
- When I feel envy, jealousy
- We feel Judged and we Judge others in return
- When I have negative thoughts, waste thoughts.
- When I gossip.
The list goes on.
When I am emotionally overweight, my inner beauty is dulled, and I struggle to live a happy life in all aspects of my life.
How can I become light and easy?
How can I drop the pain and hurt from my life? One recognise you are stuck, understand your triggers and change your response.
- Let go of what hurts you.
- Let go of the past
- Live in the present
- Stop worrying and fearing about the future or past.
- Be determined to be positive.
- See the beauty and learning in every difficulty in life
- Change your outlook of life.
- Don’t remain stuck in pain. Stop overthinking. Stop expecting others to change. You can only change yourself.
Practise being more
- Your peace matters the most, therefore build strategies to maintain your peace.
- Bite your tongue if you get angry quickly.
- Learn to see and not see.
- Accept others as they are
- Change yourself not others
- Believe you can change; change your mindset and your thinking
- Meditate more.
- Journal more
- Let go of stuff quickly.
Where our attention goes is what we attract in life. If I am in pain always then I will attract more of that. If I constantly think of the negative stuff then I just attract that. Be positive and think positive. Affirmations and gratitude really help. Reframe your thoughts. See benefit in everything, then you will shine like the diamond you are.