Barriers to Your Personal Effectiveness
Our personal effectiveness can be impaired by the way we think. There are many times in our life where negative thinking stops us from progressing.
If we are able to change our thinking patterns from negative to positive we allow ourselves to be more effective and happy. In doing this we create opportunities and success in our life.
Below are 10 thoughts and ideas that may help us overcome the negative thinking traps that stop us from being effective.
- Approval is a nice to have but I am not dependent on it.
- Perfection is not required, only my best effort is required along with the ability to be flexible to any change in direction.
- Learn to see the benefit in every situation even if it seems horrible. A challenge is an opportunity for growth. Don’t get stuck in a negative situation, learn to deal with it and move on. Being stuck only damages you, it prevents you from moving forward.
- Learn to accept people as they are and learn to work with them as they are. Adapt yourself to the others way of working. This will create a peaceful interaction.
- If you blame someone, remember that when you point the finger, there are three fingers pointing back at you. Blame creates difficulties in your effectiveness and relationships.
- Don’t expect everyone to be like you, everyone is unique.
- Only you can change yourself. You can’t change another and nor do you have the right. When you change your thinking you change your world.
- Fill your mind with happy thoughts every day.
- Write 10 things you are grateful for every day.
- Practice affirmations daily. Repeating affirmation daily creates an inner strength. You could try affirmation like: – I am good enough, I am worthwhile, I am strong. I am capable, I can do this, I take baby steps to achieve this, I can do this, I will do this, I am doing this.
Thank you for stopping by. Please comment, like, share or subscribe to this blog.
© 2017 -2019 Thoughtsnlifeblog All rights reserved. http://www.thoughtsnlifeblog.com
You can also find me on
- Instagram ,
- Facebook Page
- Pinterest : thoughtsnlifebl
- Google+ : email@example.com
Other Blog posts you might like
- Be Beautiful…Each and Everyday of Your Life.
- Ensure You Grow Everyday
- Self Mastery – The Art of….#1
- See No, Hear No, Speak No, Think No!
- Meditation – A Daily Practice
- Affirmations & Repetition – The Key to Confidence and Happiness
I use images from many sources: http://www.freeimages.com, instagram, google, created myself, canva.com, pixel, pixabay