I am always looking for inspiration on blogging and writing. I came across this youtube video and I liked it even though it is a year old, and I wanted to share with you all.
Today I learnt a valueable lesson with my Life is Short blog post in that I only took one view point when infact there were more points that would have made the post holistic I should have explored those too.
So my lessons and improvements for myself are:-
- Research alternative view points and acknowledge them.
- This one is in general as I write quite last minute. Write out in advance and edit a lot.
- Stop writing post on my mobile phone
- Edit my work
- Don’t take other view points as the post is bad, just learn the lesson and use it in the future.
- Not everyone will like what you write, it is okay as Eckhart Tolle said in his intro to the The Power Of Now.
- Remember you are blogging to improve yourself.
So enough about me.. watch this you tube video and I hope you find it useful.