I want to ask you a few questions on blogging. I ask because I can’t figure out the Answers. I have tried so hard to find answers but nothing makes sense to me. So to all the bloggers out there here my cry, please share your experiences, thoughts, wisdom , ups and down to help everyone learn from you.
- What is your main blogging goal? To write as a hobbie, to make money, to do both, or just be creative?
- Is a mailing list necessary and why?
- Why should you go self hosted? What is the reason, the benefit the need? But, if you are paying for your wordpress account do you need to be self hosted ? Why?
- What is a sales funnel?
- How are you making money blogging?
- If you are making money, then what tax do you pay? What about international tax? Are an employer , limited company or self employed ( these UK terminologies, i dont know for your country).
- Do you use affilated links and how does that work , and how does that get managed see question 6?
- How many hours do you spend blogging? Do you have a day job?
- How many blog post do you write a day?
- How many blog posts do you write a week?
- What do you think of social media marketing? Is it working? Do you do it for free or paid?
- How much time do you spend on a blog post? How time of on social media? How much time connecting with other bloggers?
I blog as a hobby /fun. But at some point i want to make some money on the side from it. The UK is heading for brexit and everyones how well that is going😭. Companies are suffering and things are uncertain.
Please do comment below would love to learn from your experiences, or your thoughts or your fustriation at it all.
As you see i am a bit clueless here.
Thanks for popping by.