We are now entering June 2020( or where ever your mid year falls). We are halfway through the year.
The world is changed.
Never to be the same again, or maybe in 10 years’ time.
The question now is, the goals set out in January 2020, are they still valid, or have they changed?
If we have no aim in life we will go nowhere fast. No matter how difficult life is, always push yourself forward to grow in whatever small way it is.Bella @ http://www.thoughtsnlifeblog.com
I think it is worth reflecting on the 6 months that have just past.
- What have you achieved?
- What is outstanding?
- With the items that are outstanding are they still valid? Or has something new come in its place? Do the old goals still hold the same importance as they did in January 2020 ( or when ever you started this particular goal)?
- Are your financial goals on track or do they need to change?
- Do you want to grow emotionally and spiritually?
- Do you want to meditate more. Improve your mental health? Exercise?
- Or just be able cope with the day to day better? What do have to do to figure this out? What are the baby steps you need to do?
It is highly possible that things have changed for you at a foundation level. What you held dear in January is no longer that important. Or you have achieved everything and you need a new set of goals. Or you just did not achieve as much as you wanted to? Now is the time to reacquaint yourself with your goals, and create new ones, get rid of old invalid goals and adjusting old goals to meet a new reality.
Below I include a habit tracker I will be using for the month of June, and also 4 older post of mine that will help you reflect on your goals and set them out. Some of the posts have free goal trackers, videos, etc.. So please read.
If one of your goals is to track habits, like drinking water, exercises, etc, I have created a free tracker for you have.
Other Useful Tools for Re-Evaluating your Goals
Below I list all my blog posts around Goal settings, along with some motivational videos to help you get back into the frame of mind.
© 2021 http://www.thoughtsnlifeblog.com all rights reserved