Dear Friends, We fast approach Christmas, and therefore fast approach the New Year. Most people take this time to create GOALS for the New Year and create New Year Resolutions.
Today, I share a video by Robin Sharma that is a few years old, but still valid today. This is from YouTube. Hopefully, this will inspire you as you make or revise your goals for 2017.
Thanks for stopping by. Please like, comment, share or subscribe to this blog. I post on Saturday (quote day), Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday.
Pages on my blog for your constant reference
Other Blog posts on my blog that you might like
- Affirmations & Repetition – The Key to Confidence and Happiness
- Maintaining Peace, Positivity, Calmness and Continual Growth with Two Simple Questions!
- M-T-O – A New Take on Goal Setting
- Thoughts N Life – #2
- Effective Time Management Tips
- The Power of Journaling
- Dealing with Low Self-Esteem, Worth or Value.
- Be Present Today and Everyday by Having a Strong Morning Routine
- Fear – Procrastination- Paralyzed
- Declutter Your Mind
- Self Mastery – The Art of….#1
- End Your Day Positively
- Intention For Today – Keep Your Mind Beautiful
- Shine Like the Diamond You Are! Wear Your Crown of Self Respect Everyday!
- BLOGMAS 2016 -Announcement
- BLOGMAS – Meditation Going Beyond Hurt/Pain
- BLOGMAS -Brian Tracy-12 Step Method To Setting and Achieving Your Goals
- BLOGMAS – Meditation Before Sleeping
Useful Websites for Meditation
I follow Raja Yoga Meditation taught by the Brahma Kumaris. I also use Just-A-Minute meditation to help me in my day. I have a page dedicated to meditation – so check it out.
You can also find me on
- Facebook Page
- Pinterest : thoughtsnlifebl (as and when I post a blog)
- Google+ : email@example.com (not so active on this )
© Copyright ThoughtsNLifeblog 2016 All right reserved www.thoughtsnlifeblog.com
- or my own creations