Dear Friends, As some of you know I am a bit of quote addict, not a bad addict to have. For the past 11 weeks I have been posting a selections of quotes to inspire myself and anyone else who might be interested.
The more and more I post on my blog, the more I practice and create habits of watching my thoughts, changing my thoughts and learning to let go. This practice, these habits being created allow me to see more harmony come into my life and an increase level of going with the flow and adaptability. As most of you know my blog is about thoughts and how they impact our life. Honestly, life is one big habit, and an autopilot of habits, generally not the best or positive habits. So, if we can gain autopilots of negative habits, then gaining autopilots of positive habits is just a case of practicing good stuff – repeatedly? Would you agree? Let go of that which doesn’t serve you and keeping on and developing what does !? Let create new set of autopilots that make us happy and calm.
Okay – this weeks list of quotes :-
- Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values. – Dalai Lama
- When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be. – Lao Tzu
- Breathe. Let Go and remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure. – Oprah Winfrey
- But the attitude of faith is to let go, and become open to the truth, whatever it might turn out to be. – Alan Watts
- You only lose what you cling to . – Buddha
- When you let go, you’re creating space for something better. – Livelifehappy.com
- Close your eyes, clear your heart let it go – unknown
- Letting go is a form of forgiveness and acceptance, allowing you to fly free. – Bella @ ThoughtsnLifeblog
Thank you for stopping by. Please comment, like, subscribe, or share.
© 2016 ThoughtsnLifeblog