Don’t weigh yourself down!
Don’t keep bitterness or revenge in your heart.
Don’t poison your good character with negativity.
Always shine like the diamond you are.
Always show your best self to yourself and the world.
Let go of the rubbish (i.e. the pain of the past, worry, fear, anger), journal it out and throw it away.
Don’t spoil your good name, by doing actions that make you look small. For example gossiping or being angry.
AIM HIGH, TO BE ONE WITH INTEGRITY, CHARACTER AND MORALS.
BE HONEST IN A DISHONEST WORLD your FUTURE SELF WILL THANK YOU.
Always be positive and have the faith that there is benefit in everything and there will be benefit in everything.
Be positive, be polite, be royal. Be beautiful in character. Set a new trend of being a person of character and nobility.
For that you must not dirty your mind, feelings and thoughts with negativity. As you will be weighed down.
A Diamond is flawless only if it is clear. The diamond of your mind must therefore be clear of clutter and negativity.
And always surround yourself with people and reading material that will up-lift you each and everyday.
Thank you for stopping by. Please like, share, comment or subscribe to this blog. I blog on Saturday ( quote day), Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday.
Other Blog posts you might like
- Self Mastery – The Art of….#1
- See No, Hear No, Speak No, Think No!
- Meditation – A Daily Practice
- Affirmations & Repetition – The Key to Confidence and Happiness
- End Your Day Positively
- Intention For Today – Keep Your Mind Beautiful
- Overwhelmed, Stressed, Fed Up
- Daily Positive Thoughts
- The Power of Routines
- Mirror – Others are said to be A Mirror for us.
- Life is One Big Habit!
Useful Websites for Meditation
I follow Raja Yoga Meditation taught by the Brahma Kumaris. I also use Just-A-Minute meditation to help me in my day. I have a page dedicated to meditation – so check it out.
You can also find me on
- Instagram : thoughtsnlifeblog (you will find me on here daily)
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Thoughtsnlifebl (almost daily)
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thoughtsnlifeblog.wordpress.com1/ ( as and when I post a blog )
- Pinterest : thoughtsnlifebl (as and when I post a blog)
- Google+ : firstname.lastname@example.org (not so active on this )
© Copyright ThoughtsNLifeblog 2016 All right reserved www.thoughtsnlifeblog.com
Image acknowledgement: :http://www.freeimages.com. Instagram, Youtube, Google or my own creations
(c) copyright 2016 thoughtsnlifeblog all right reserved.