How Confidence Is Demonstrated
We all have issues with confidence. Even the most confident person will have issues with confidence. Confidence is something that has to be worked on daily. As you work on baby steps in building up your confidence then it becomes a natural habit. However, be careful of relapses, this is why it is a daily practise.
Confidence is an inner sense of self-worth, self-capacity, knowing you can handle whatever comes your way. Confidence is not arrogance or ego, it is a humble sense of total self-worth and a realisation of another’s worth. It is a belief in yourself and your world that you can handle what comes your way. Even if something new comes along you can handle it because you have set tools and techniques in place to help you.
How can you demonstrate confidence? Below are 10 points that a confident person demonstrates in their daily lives in which ever role they play (i.e. home or work). Try and take one or two and practise them over 21 days to help you build up your confidence.
- You are Flexible towards people, circumstances, situations and all things new.
- When an Opportunity arises you don’t run away from it, but you say ‘why not’.
- You Learn from your mistakes.
- You Evaluate yourself realistically.
- You Appreciate your achievements.
- You feel you can influence situations and outcomes.
- You are not run by ‘should’, ‘musts’, and ‘ought to’.
- You Believe in yourself and take charge of your actions.
- You Act assertively, speak calmly and listen properly.
- You Give genuine praise and accept constructive criticism.
Confidence can be built. If today you don’t have one of these ten skills, you can develope them.
I hope you found this post useful. Thank you for stopping by, please like, comment, share, or subscribe.
© 2017 Thoughtsnlifeblog All rights reserved. http://www.thoughtsnlifeblog.com
You can also find me on
- Instagram ,
- Facebook Page
- Pinterest : thoughtsnlifebl
- Google+ : firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Blog posts you might like
- The Power of Follow Through, Tenacity and approachability
- M-T-O – A New Take on Goal Setting
- Overwhelmed at Work – Simple tips to Manage
- Be Beautiful…Each and Everyday of Your Life.
- Ensure You Grow Everyday
- Self Mastery – The Art of….#1
- See No, Hear No, Speak No, Think No!
- Meditation – A Daily Practice
- Affirmations & Repetition – The Key to Confidence and Happiness
- New Blogging Schedule #3
- or my own creations